Instagram & Twitter: @bfootalan

Hi! I'm Bradlee. Graduate of BS Psychology. I won 2nd Place in Page Layout and Design in a National Competition (PH).
Let's team up for a project (Layout & Graphic/Photography) Email me futalan.iska13@gmail.com

Marie's Culinary Creations: The Cupcake Invasion




Marie's Culinary Creations: The Cupcake Invasion

I'm not really a big fan of cupcakes before, but I was totally hooked watching DC Cupcakes. So when I heard about this new place, I felt the need to check the place out since I heard a lot of good reviews. It took me awhile to visit this place. 

First off, let me say that the place is small BUT! the ambiance was definitely really comfy. The green-pink-blue room is very alluring. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. It's the perfect place for meryenda and catching up with friends. Since it's a new place, we had the place all to ourselves. 


Before those mouthwatering cupcakes, we tried the Flavored Iced Americano Hazelnut, not bad for a hazelnut flavor and the Strawberry banana milkshake. Perfect blend with the cupcakes. Next time I will try blended coffee. 
Flavored Iced Americano. 95 PHP (Tall)
Strawberry Banana Milkshake. 100 PHP (Tall)
Blueberry cheesecake is no stranger to any cafe. It's a very common dessert but this one is different. I really love the foamy-jelly. I'm not a big fan of blueberry cheesecake but this is the perfect version for me. I can't wait to try it again. (Sorry La Mia Tazza, but I think you found your competitor)

Blueberry cheesecake. 75 PHP (slice) 590 PHP (whole) 
We tried tiramisusamoa and sugar & spice cupcake. Tiramisu cupcake stand out from the rest. You will not get easily tired of it. The frosting and the cake are perfect match. This was also my first time to try a samoa cupcake, it's coconut cake, dulce de leche drizzled with chocolate. The sugar & spice cupcake was okay.Too bad sili cupcakes are not available. (They also have cookies)

Tiramisu. 50 PHP
Samoa. 55 PHP
Sugar and Spice. 50 PHP
They also offered pasta and rice meals. Since pasta is my thing, we tried their Lasagna. It was heaven, plus it was served hot! The bread is a perfect match to the taste of Lasagna. 

Lasagna. 125 PHP
There are a lot of specialties I need to try next time. From rice meals to cupcakes and coffee. They really do a great job at serving the customers.

So prepare yourself for a sweet battle!

Food: Average. 4/5
Ambiance: 4/5 For a starter, it's a great place.
Service: 5/5
Overall: 4.5

CONTACT: Marie's Culinary Creation
Address: EQA Building Rizal Street Legazpi City, Legazpi,Philippines (Beside Petron Gas Station, in-front of Octagon Computers)
Contact Number: +63933-477-5047 (052)7421377
Facebook: Marie's Culinary Creations
Email: mariesculinarycreations@yahoo.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tumblr

Twitter Updates

Popular Posts