Instagram & Twitter: @bfootalan

Hi! I'm Bradlee. Graduate of BS Psychology. I won 2nd Place in Page Layout and Design in a National Competition (PH).
Let's team up for a project (Layout & Graphic/Photography) Email me futalan.iska13@gmail.com

The ApplePeach House: Chicos Bar & Cafe


The ApplePeach House: Chicos Bar & Cafe

We decided to eat after a very stressful day (because of our thesis). Since our school is surrounded by more than 10 restaurants and cafe we only need to choose which resto. Luckily The ApplePeach House is a new place. The ApplePeach (yup its one word) House is a Hotel, Bar and Cafe all in one.


Let me just say that this place is surprisingly impressive. This is a place with class and modern style.


The black and white color and the paintings are extremely wonderful!They even recreate famous paintings which are quite cool. They also have this beautiful mural of "Si Malakas At Si Maganda" at the lobby. 



I was also impressed in their Chess pieces inspired chairs. How cool is that?!From the King to the Queen. Not only a great place but we also found all the staff very welcoming and helpful. 


If you're planning for party and conference you can also book at The ApplePeach House. Anyway, enough with the place. So we ordered Chicos Fried Chicken Wings, Carbonara, Pork Rendang and Apple Peach Smoothie.


There is one place here in Legazpi known for its "chicken" (I will not mention the restaurant) but sorry you have been dethroned. This is my new favorite chicken!! A MUST-TRY FRIED CHICKEN! While their Pork Rendang is good and quite spicy (which is my thing!). Although I prefer sweet smoothies, their apple peach smoothie tastes good and worth it!

Chicos Fried Chicken Wings. PHP 210.00 Good for two
Carbonara. PHP 150.00
Pork Rendang. PHP 165.00 Good for two

Apple Peach Smoothie. PHP 110.00
Did I mention that some of the famous celebrities already visited this place? So you and your friends better visit The ApplePeach House! I surely will be coming back to this place.

Food: 4.5/5
Ambiance: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Overall: 4.5/5

CONTACT: The ApplePeach House
Address: Corner Rosario St. & Marquez St., Old Albay, Legazpi City
Contact #: +63 52 - 4811725 - 4811724 +63977 182 7635 - +639494329932


Before I end this entry, I would like to mention MARVI IDJAO. Here's your request to be featured in my blog. Haha



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tumblr

Twitter Updates

Popular Posts