Instagram & Twitter: @bfootalan

Hi! I'm Bradlee. Graduate of BS Psychology. I won 2nd Place in Page Layout and Design in a National Competition (PH).
Let's team up for a project (Layout & Graphic/Photography) Email me futalan.iska13@gmail.com

Fat Wacky's: Burger in Town!


Wacky's Republic: Burger in Town!

Wacky's is a bar restaurant that also owned Zoe's Kitchen (another resto). The best part of the resto is that you're inside of a trailer. The service is not good for me. I have to raise my hands for several times and shout just to call a staff.



But they have the best burger in town (for me)! Wacky's makes some pretty incredible burgers. The patty, overflowing bacon, cheese and veggies are a great combinations. The fries is a perfect sidekick! The serving of the food is a two thumbs up! Too bad their business hours starts at 3pm.

Ultimate Wacky's Burger. 140 PHP

Frankfurter. 150 PHP
We also tried their Beef Stroganoff. It's very rich and creamy. I eat a lot but their beef stroganoff is good for two. Can't wait to try the other pasta and burger. :)

Beef Stroganoff. 120 HP

Food: 4/5
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Overall: 3.5/5

CONTACT: Fat Wacky's
Address: Penaranda Corner Ramon Santos St. Legazpi City
Facebook: Fat Wacky's


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tumblr

Twitter Updates

Popular Posts