Instagram & Twitter: @bfootalan

Hi! I'm Bradlee. Graduate of BS Psychology. I won 2nd Place in Page Layout and Design in a National Competition (PH).
Let's team up for a project (Layout & Graphic/Photography) Email me futalan.iska13@gmail.com

Remini-sing, you can't help it!

     

Have you ever experience that out of the blues a song just pop in your head from nowhere? Or you’re busy doing something and the radio suddenly played a song. At once you smile or laugh like a mad man. In psychology (Yes people I’m a psychology major!) reminiscing is the process of remembering one's past either verbally or internally. To remember the best day ever and how you wished you were back in time just like Henry DeTamble (The Time Traveler's Wife) or Lewis Robinsons (Meet the Robinsons).

     There are cases that a song reminded you "the-not-so-good-ones" (but you can't help it). Once the song pops in, you can never prevent the feeling from entering your mind. There are times that I asked myself "Why the hell I even recall that song?". Hating the song or the artist won't help you; it'll make the situation worst. In fact it’s not the artist or the songs fault, but not your fault as well. Remember the time when you were in the so-happy-like-there-is-no-tomorrow moment and saying Oh this song is so perfect for me or whoever that person you share with. So don't blame anyone.

     UNDERSTAND, understand the things you never understood when you were in the don’t-know-what’s-happening moment. After that you learn and learning from it is good. I have experienced remini-sing and I believe all of us experienced it. My tip is smile and say to yourself "I'm over and done with it". We're living in a big big world so go, experience new things and face the obstacles with big grin in your face! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tumblr

Twitter Updates

Popular Posts